Monday, September 10, 2012

Lady Bugs and Update

I am sorry ladies, I haven't been able to post or do nails in almost 3 weeks I think. Life has happened :)
But I am not done, once I get past the smell (lol), I will do nails. But in the meantime... my list of to do nails is growing.

All the challenges I was in and want to do, I will have to postpone :(

But it won't stop me for looking at beautiful nail art.

Here is one I did before

lady bug nails


The base color is OPI's Who the Shrek are you? Pin It

8 comments:

  1. That darn life!! Glad to see your back - this is super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!
    Hope you can check out my nail art blog that I've just made :)
    http://easynailart1.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! And yup- life happens lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute :) Who The Shrek Are You is currently sitting in my basket on fragrance direct...

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY GOSH SO STINKING CUTE!! Adorable lady bugs! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved your lady bugs. Nails are fun, but take your time in what's important.

    ReplyDelete